RE: [DL] Pinnacle news

I second all of this. I don't think anyone has as much time or psychotic
energy as Allan, but I intend to buy a few books when the web store comes
back online.

Beyond that, if there is -anything- that we listers can do to help, no
matter how trivial or menial, please don't hesitate to ask. Shane, I hope
you know by now that the world(s) you've created are so fun, interesting and
challenging that you've earned a great deal of support from we listers (I
assume; I won't presume to speak for the List, but I imagine I'm right).

I figure you've got more PEG issues to deal with than you'd like right now.
Just remember, we're here for you, and if you (or Allan, don't want to leave
him out) have tasks lying around unfinished, feel free to post them to the
list, and we'll see what we can do to get them completed for you.

I'll say it again: Just remember, we're here for you.

(Very) Sincerely,

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://members.home.net/wangenstein/ether.htm

>SIGH, I wish I had as much time/psychotic energy as Allan to volunteer to
>PEG's cause ;-)   Sounds like PEG is going to need all the help it can get.
>Someone else already said it, but if you've got any menial work that you
>could farm out to listers, Shane, just ask!  Somebody out here could do it.

>Jeff Y.
>Marshal for the Dynamite Gang
>and one of the rabid Deadlands supporters

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com