Re: [DL] WW Veteran Table New Location

 I don't think so, it's worded rather oddly but I
think that you can use a legend chip to reroll a trait
or aptitude roll (even if they went bust) but you only
lose it if you reroll a result on a table or reroll
damage.  That's how we've (my group) has done it in
revised, but I could be wrong.
                               Horace Black