Re: [DL] adventure Q

At 08:53 AM 1/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have the player's guide, marshal's handbook, and rascals, varmints, and
>critters.  I'm looking now for some good, 'official,' adventures.  Any
>suggestions?  Boxed or unboxed - does not matter.

The adventures that come with the Marshal's screen.  This Harrowed Ground
is the best intro to Deadlands you will find.  I still haven't run the
second, because it doesn't suit the style of my campaign, but it's well
written and worth getting.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
McZombie: Have you had your brains today?
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com