Re: [DL] first adventure/campaign

> I'm getting ready to marshal my first DL adventure.  At this point, I have
2
> folks in my posse.  For you veterans out there, will 2 work out ok (in
> general) or is it just not enough?  I'd like to have more - and may still
> recruit more - but am starting with the 2 (plus me of course).

    Two people is definitely enough to start a Deadlands campaign.  My group
has gone through a lot of changes over the years, at one point being down to
just two players and the Marshal.  Now it's five players and a Marshal.
Give it a chance with just the two people, it'll allow you some time to get
used to the rules without overwhelming you.  Then, when you're sure that
everything's going well, start to recruit some more people.