Re: [DL] Lost Angels (posible spoilers)

 ><Spoiler Warning>
 >
 >I was looking through "The Quick and the Dead" today and I noticed that it
 >didn't mention Bloody Sunday. When exactly in the Deadlands timeline did
 >this happen? Also which year is the Lost Angels source book set in?

Bloody Sunday happened in late 1876, some time after the events in Q&tD.  I
don't think the exact dates were pinned down as the events of Bloody Sunday
are part of Heart of Darkness adventure.

Lost Angels is definitely 1877.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass
over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye
to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.
                 -Frank Herbert, Dune