[DL] deck shuffling and demoing

thought i would kill two bird with one stone in this email. first some
questions abut deck shuffliung and other rules stuff. then something
about demoing.

1) it is my understanding that a huckster shuffle his deck after each
hex. is this right?

2) do you shuffle a combat deck after combat is over or between combat
rounds?

now about demoing. just let me state i have never marshalled. so here
are the questions.

1) should i even demo a game wirth no experience?

2) what character classes should i use in the demo? i was going to use
only the core rule books and hexarcana for the demo with the rest of the
book as reference. the type i was thinking of where basic gunslinger ,
bounty hunter, blessed, huckster, mad scientist, indian brave, martial
artist.

3) what adventure should i run. i was thinking of skinners the dime
novel but i have heard that the one from the marshal screen is good to.
so any recomendations.

thanks for your help.