Re: [DL] deadlands pbem?

> Well, the poster known as Marshal Gallegos did start one up way back when
> (four months ago or so), but he seems to have dropped off the face of the
> planet in the meantime.

Anyone know what happened to to Dom Gallegos? He hasn't been responding to
any of the adresses I know he has.

> Has anyone heard anything about another PBEM? I for one would be
interested
> in joining as well; I'm looking for new ways to procrastinate... After
all,
> there's only so much I can write for our campaign without swamping my poor
> Marshal with often sketchily-constructed prose... ;-)

Douglas W. Moore is running two Deadlands PBeMs. Don't think there are any
openings, though. Might be. You could always try and mail him on
mailto:dwm@a-net.email.ne.jp.

Marshal Ole I. Stene
----
Mors Principium Est