Re: [DL] SPOILER ALERT - Advice needed on a Campaign loosely based on the Gommora storyline

On Fri, 19 January 2001, "Christopher L. McGlothlin" wrote:

> At 01:00 PM 1/19/2001 -0800, Jeff Tolle, Texas Ranger wrote:
> >Spoilers for Gomorrah, the Confederacy, and especially for Jeff Tolle's
> >posse - you know who you are ;-)

>Would this be the Nightwatchers (from *BE:TS*) by any >chance?
>
> Deo Vindice,
> Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

You bet!  How could I pass those guys up!  BTW my campaign started in Nashville - so thanks for the great info on that city.

And, I have a confession to make - Chris also gave me the idea that the nightwatchers were after Jake because of something he saw in the woods in Northern Tennesse on fateful evening.

Jeff "I'll just come right out and say it:  Buy BE:TS" Tolle

http://www.shopping.altavista.com