Re: [DL] Netscape's Weird Wailin's

> Fab that the site's back up but it looks VERY odd in Netscape (admittedly,
> I'm only running 4.5, but it was the only one I could get my hands on);
and
> what's with the weird noises? Why is someone strangling Tarzan? Since when
> is Jabba the Hutt a feature villain in DL? Still, I suppose Stone is his
> kind of scum...
>
> Sam de Smith

It's all messed up in 4.7 too. Though the thing you say is Tarzan is part of
the theme to "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" as for the Jabba thing, I'm
not too sure about that one.

Have Another Day!
Dave Panseri
gaidaigoji@home.com

 "You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle at
both ends again?"
"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."
~Armageddon: The Musical