Re: [DL] Webrings

>> Well, does anyone who is in it for the long haul interested in starting one
>> up again?
>
> Again, I will be pleased to host/keep it updated if someone (Ann?) wants to
> help me build it.

Well, I'm relatively useless about this kind of thing (okay, totally
useless), but I thought I'd point out that I don't think Ann is actually on
the list anymore.

Anyone else interested? I'd love to see the result of a new webring (might
even prompt me to develop and/or hone my nonexistent computer skills *g*).

Daphné
--
You're not the Antichrist. You're just a malcontent who can spell.

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/