Re: [DL] A tasty treat

More Spoilers, for Justin Case.....

Sounds to me like the trapped souls now have an outlet to talk to the rest of the world.  The eaters of the rock may have flashbacks to lives they never had.  Then flashbacks to deaths they never had.  Finally, the miners realize that they ate souls.  Now they preach they true meaning of hell, and where you go when you die.

Alternatively, the miners should be dead - by all rights they starved to death in that hole.  But something propped up thier life force, namely the souls of the dammed trapped in the rock. Presto, new abomination.  A soul eater - It prefers to eat ghost rock, but if it can't get its hand on that.  Well that posse member with the really high spirit looks VERY tasty.

Jeff "Man the things my posse did this weekend" Tolle

http://www.shopping.altavista.com