Re: [DL] [HoE] HoE Bundle (Shane)

In a message dated 1/21/2001 9:05:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gaidaigoji@home.com writes:

<< I personally can't order from the web page. That is because I'm only 17 and
 don't have a credit card.  There is hope though, my birthday is coming soon
 (March 2nd) and my parents have no problem in the credit card department.
 What I am wondering is how long will the HoE bundle be offered? I'm a big
 fan of the Weird West and I would like to get into HoE as well.

 Have Another Day!
 Dave Panseri
 gaidaigoji@home.com >>

Probably a month. But I'll happily reserve it for you indefinitely. Just
remind me when the time comes.

Happy almost birthday!

Shane