[DL] Stone, Devil's Tower, etc.

You know, I may just have to break down and buy the d@mned trilogy now.

I have no interest in running it (I love Deadlands, but am not interested in
HOE), but some of the plot elements sound... interesting.

Anyone able to vouch for the quality of the writing, etc?  How does it read
for interest's sake, as opposed to as a series of modules to be run?

I don't use Stone in my campaign (I use Heywood Landry instead), though of
course that's not carved in stone (so to speak; don't want my players
getting too comfortable), but I think he's hella cool (nod to the California
crowd).

--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca