Re: [DL] Stone, Devil's Tower, etc.

> I don't use Stone in my campaign (I use Heywood Landry instead), though of
> course that's not carved in stone (so to speak; don't want my players
> getting too comfortable)

Sorry, I know people hate it when I do this, but I feel compelled to say
"Hah!" to that statement. Comfortable?!? My character is the freakin' vessel
for the Antichrist, and we're being stalked by a psychopathic serial killer,
among many other problems.

Hah! I say.

Daphné
--
You're not the Antichrist. You're just a malcontent who can spell.

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/