[DL] Webring

Well, as I have gotten numerous offers of assistance with the prospective
webring, and no death threats for daring to undertake the project, I'm
planning on getting started after work today.

That said, the Tombstone Epitaph Guide to the Weird West (web edition)
should hit stores sometime in the relatively near future (say a couple of
weeks to be safe).

Those offering graphic assistance, please get in touch with me privately and
let's develop a look based on the aforementioned theme (or a variation
thereof, as clever suggestions arise).

Thanks,
--
Ross Coburn