Re: [DL] [SHANE] Alternate ordering methods.

On Mon, 22 January 2001, PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> Hmm. Sure. Just go ahead and email me personally.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shane

OK here it is!  I was looking for:

Collegium & Waste Warriors.

Any and all items you have in pdf format, including Epitaph 3.  ( I saw Law dogs, both the Back East books, etc.)  You can put it all on one CD (as I am sure you do already.)

If you have an HOE leatherbound, I'll take that too.

Since I have no idea how much this will cost, please email me back with a total.

My CC # is MC <snip>, name Jeff W Tolle.

Thanks again Shane - you commitment to customer service and quality product is stellar.  Best of luck over the next few weeks and months!

http://www.shopping.altavista.com