Re: [DL] Epitaph

Hiya,

Just wanted to let you know that Shane promised to send me the background
image file he uses in the Epitaph, but not soon, as he's swamped.

That said, I guess we're better off developing our own.

Do you have any ideas about images and backgrounds that mesh well with the
"Tombstone Epitaph Guide to the Weird West (online edition)" theme that
we're working on?

John is looking into some of the coding aspects, as is Ann.  I will look at
the overall theme and the details, as needed.  I seem to recall you offering
your graphic resources to the project, so I'm more than open to suggestions.

Thanks!
--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca