RE: [DL] Until GRW comes out

OK, Allen (or anyone else who knows), I snipped off most of the list and
left the two that intrigued me most.  Any idea if these are a large 25mm (a
;a the Foundry) or closer to a true 25mm?  I surfed about a bit but could
not find any pics or or indications of what size they were.

Oh, if any of you are wondering what use "true" 25mm would be in your
collections, a 25mm mini next to a PEG mini looks just right for an
adolescent/kid figure.

Thanks for any responses.

Matt