Re: [DL] Fasa closing down

--- Matthaw@aol.com wrote:
> WHAT??? I THOUGHT decipher bought FASA or acquired
> it or something!!!

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case.  *sigh*  Oh
well, I haven't really collected any FASA products
since Earthdawn was stopped, and I always prefered 1st
edition Shadowrun to the later editions.

News like this just depresses me.  First thing I did
when I read this was to check Chaosium to make sure
THEY weren't folding!

But the local game store does have a bunch of Crimson
Skies stuff I could probably snap up, and so much for
the Shard ever getting their own book.  :(

Anyone know if they're going to release any of the
in-progress material as PDF like they did with the
final Earthdawn book?

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen