Re: [DL] They went down The Road to Hell..... [SPOILERS]

>....and they didn't come back.
>
>Git, player-face! Spoilers follow

>I said, git!
>

>Naturally, Marshal Rex and his undead waited for them, and Elvira hit them
>in the back. The rest of the group followed, but it was too late. The
>Gunslinger and the Doc were slain outright, and the rest winded. They
>managed to wind Elvira, and kill two undead, but that was all. The Kid is
>just winded, the Voodooist and the Undertaker are bleeding to death.
>
>Now, any ideas what happens next? I feel it's a little rotten to just let
>them die. They still have their Harrowed Marshal and Indian Brave that can

Let the Dice fall where they may.

If the players were dumb enough to get themselves killed that's life.  If
the rest of the party can get there in a reasonable ammount of time let them
find the party still bleeding and or dead.  Rex and elvira should be packing
up at this point.  I'd set a limit of about three hours before Rex is
history.  You can still find most of the same clues in the factory just half
burned.  As for the party member just keep deducting wind until they die.
It's life and it's harsh but i've killed characters with less.

Ron C