Re: [DL] Speaking of Chips

Shanes still working to get the whole archive up.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Melissa Hill" <cailleach@localgenius.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:22 AM
Subject: [DL] Speaking of Chips

> Hey y'all,
>
> I was on the website  yesterday and trying to find the article regarding
the Arcane Chip. (Until my Los Diablos unleashed itself last night, I'd been
holding the Arcane Chip for a while) I know it can help hucksters avoid
backlash (how I spent it), or force them to take it, but I can't find the
actual article anywhere. As our Marshall needs a copy, too, does anyone on
here happen to have a link to it? You can mail me privately. Thanks in
advance. (I'm not really familiar with the new website yet, so I may have
overlooked it all together-- the player's corner didn't have it and the
marshall's section didn't have anything.)