Re: [DL] WAY WAY WAY WAY OT

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:45:30 EST MikeEdwR@aol.com writes:
> Jesse Jackson giving spiritual counsel to Bill Clinton is like Stevie
> Wonder helping Ray Charles across the street.

Actually, Stevie Wonder helping Ray Charles across te street has a lot
more in common with me meeting people who make stupid-ass posts on this
list.  Not so much because anyone is blind, but more because the end
result is someone being hit by a bus.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo
--
"You are a good woman...but, then again, you may be the Antichrist."
-Doc Holliday, "Tombstone"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.