Re: [DL] Rain o'Terror (spoilers)

>>that sounds really exciting - my campaign is based in California so that
>>would be a great conclusion to a campaign (from the sounds of it).

I'm only offering this as an alternative bit of info.

And there are spoilers here, so...

...that oughta do.

Rain o'Terror fits into a kind of loosely woven uberstory about Grimme. He's
starting to try to consolidate his power in the Maze, which he has done by
trying to take out the head of the US Agency, and undermining their position
in Salt Lake City [Ghost Busters], now by trying to fix the election to
isolate California from both powers (and wreak havoc no matter who wins)
[Rain o'Terror], and (from the sound of it), assassinate one of the leaders
of the three power blocs in the DL world (Grant, Young or Davis, and as this
comes to fruition in the eagerly-awaited "Dead Presidents" written by the
redoubtable Christopher McGlothlin, I'd wager money that it's Davis).

As I recall, this was supposed to be a sideral RPG part of the aborted
"Grimme Crusade."

If your posse has started to get the big picture on Grimme, it might be a
good way to bring it all to a head...or verify some theories for them.

(plugplugplugplugplug)

:-)

--Jacques (Chris' friend)