[DL] Extended Veteran of' the Weird West chart

Hola all,

The disadvantage of using more than one machine to receive list posts is
that they're never on the computer in front of you.

I am having a new player over tonight to make a character, and as he's a
veteran gamer (and transferring over from another campaign).  As it is
entirely possible that he will be playing a Veteran o' the Weird West, I was
wondering if anyone could point me at the expanded table someone posted a
while back?

Thanks,
--
Ross Coburn