RE: [DL] Speaking of chips...

>It just tickles my button seeing people using the arcane chip (because I
>wrote it). I know Max has it on the Path o' the Reckoning somewhere, and
>Shane should have it back up in the archives on the main page soon (with
>luck), but it's pretty short, so I'll just include it in this message for
>you.
>
>Brian.

So you are the one responsible for the Arcane Chip? thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou . . .

thank you.

But seriously, yeah, we use it and it's proven very helpful so far-- our group definitely likes the concept & now that I don't have it anymore, the other arcane types in our group have their eye on the bag every time we draw.

==
Melissa

----

http://www.angelfire.com/weird/savannah/index.html

----

Get your own LocalGenius.com email addresses.  It's Fun!  It's Free!
Go to---> http://www.localgenius.com