[DL] RE: Stun

Title:

Got a couple of questions about stun.

Say I'm running a vamp and he attacks my guy. Now, he is immune to the damage done by the pistol, but I don't remember anything about immunity to the stun effect. The reason I ask is, I had the big fight from Night Train and the vamps were stunned quite a bit. It seemed a little odd that this was the case. I had just reread the rules and a strict reading caused this situation. How do you guys treat this issue?

Marshall Chuck

BTW, I am running a Play by Post at WebRpg.http://townhall.webrpg.com/index.phtml?groupid=567

Check it out and send me a telegram if yer interested.