[DL] Hey, did I miss a meeting?

Possible Spoilers

OK, I just received my bundle o' joy from PEG today (No one told me Shane
sprung for "Purty" when producing the Leatherette-bound rules....  OK, so
they did but words can't quite get the feel of it right in a sentence or
two.)  and was thumbing through the Infernal Devices packet.  There are a
series of figures for something called a Steam Turtle.  Has anyone on the
list heard of this device and, if they have, in what book can I find it?

Thanks for the help.

Matt