[DL] What Deadlands Computer Game?

I keep on top of the list, but maybe this one slipped by me. I was perusing
the page of Deadlandian merchandise at CafePress.com, when I came upon this
line:

"Play the upcoming Deadlands computer game on this way-cool mousepad!"

Um, what computer game would this be? Am I the last to know? What am I,
stupid? Quite possibly, so any help on this would be mucho appreciado. Who
is making this game, what style of game is it (first person shooter or, my
personal favorite, Fallout-style), where can I get it? And for that matter,
when?

Derek D. Bass

Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://members.home.net/wangenstein/ether.htm

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com