[DL] Dreams

Hi,

I'm starting a brand spank'n new campaign and have decided that since
there are so many ways for characters to ask for visions, send
nightmares, get omens and what not I'd start giving out dreams at random
intervals so that when the ones I want to insert into the game come up
the players don't jump to the conclusion "Oh, she typed this one out so
it must be important." My problem is that I don't want to accidentally
give any info away from my campaign notes.

I'd like to see what sort of dreams the list can come up with so the
character dreams don't all have my writing style.  I'll collect these
and send the complete works to anyone who sends one. I think this could
be useful to all of us.

(My husband is one of the posse so I'd rather you send them to the list,
but if you want to send them to my personal email please make sure
'Deadlands' is in the subject line.)

Thanks for your help,
Lanica