Re: [DL] Shane King among men

From: "Nick Zachariasen"
Subject: Re: [DL] Shane King among men
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:59:21 -0600
> If I ever stop playing deadlands or badmouth this game or it's parent
> company in any way I'm holding it to your honor as a group and as
potential
> southerners to shoot me in the head, At least twice!
Nah, too quick. How about we lock you in a soundproof booth and pipe in a
cacophony of Michael Bolton, Aaron Neville, Kathie Lee Gifford, John Tesh,
and Hanson?

My God man!  It would be more humane to lock him in a room with Hannibal Lector and about twenty t-bones strapped about his body!  Hanson?!?  Oh the humanity.  At least you didn't include Kenny G on that list.
Adam Bloedorn
p.s.  I just thought I would add to the thread as well.  Shane created the best RPG there is and he deserves the mad props.