[DL] Stage Coaches

 Hello. I am hoping somebody can help me with some questions that I have concerning stage coaches. My posse takes more stage coach trips than train rides and I am a real stickler for detail and I am not entirely sure where passengers picked up their tickets, a general store, post office, from the coach driver himself? My other question is about stage coach stopovers. On a long journey, in-between towns, where would a coach stop to rest, feed, water or change the horses and let the passengers stretch their legs? Any info regarding these questions would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks.

~John