Re: [DL] Stage Coaches

In a message dated 2/13/2001 9:18:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jwtolle@altavista.com writes:

<< There is a great book that I LOVE to use for details on the old west
called "A Writers Guide to the Old West."  Excellent detail for the stickler.
 I especially like the section on medicine. >>

    I believe Jeff's referring to Candy Moulton's "The Writer's Guide to
Everyday Life in the Wild West," from Writer's Digest Books. It does indeed
have a lot of useful details. However, it's inconsistent; it completely
ignores, overlooks, or barely touches on a great many subjects. But I'd still
recommend it for DL players.

Steve Long