[DL] Black chip story

> Also, what criteria do you use for handing them out?
> By way of example, our alchemist is currently working
> on a permanent cure for lycanthropy, and we're
> thinking succeeding would be Legend chip materials.
> One of the examples I've seen for earning a black chip
> was getting Wyatt Earp killed before he reaches the OK
> Corral.
>
> Any stories to share?  Thanks!

I'm currently on hiatus, but the campaign I ran for two years earned one
black chip.

They got it for failing at the end of "The Mission" - what I think is
possibly the best PEG-published adventure for Deadlands (IMO, of course).
As far as how they failed, well, if you've played it or read it, you already
know and if you haven't, I won't ruin it for you.

Hank