RE: [DL] MS cost of gizmos

I don't remember wether S&R states something about the building cost of a
gizmo for a MS, but I'd say it can vary greatly from one invention to
another. For example, building a gatling pistol doesn't require much
material, but a lot of accuracy with tiny parts. I'd charge 50% of the
price. For a wagon, you need a lot more parts, so I'd charge 75%.
Furthermore, it could depend on how much of the whole building process he
does. What I mean is if a MS produces his own ghost steel from raw nuggets
and forges himself the required parts, it will cost him less money (but more
time). Or he could buy ready-made parts for a higher cost.
Just my point of view though ; the first MS in my posse has arrived just
recently and hasn't yet used his scientific aptitudes. So the recent MS
threads were very beneficial to me.

bertrand

	No prob, glad I could help...now if I could just get an answer to my
MS
	question...