Re: [DL] The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne

Not to get out on a rant here... but this show is painfull. I Really,
Really, REALLY want to like it... but I can't.

The pace is glacial. Has anybody seen a  climactic swordfight scene (ref:
the 3 Musketeer Episode) with a worse musical score? I reconmend it as a
substute for warm milk.

The costumer must be taken out and shot..."I know, let's make this outfit
out of blue pleather!"

The characterzation is poor. Past behavior has no impact on what our heroes
do in the following episode. Villans step out of the shadows to basicly say
"Boo... i'm evil!...Grrr... ok that's all, you can go now..."; And I know it
must for the camp but, what idiot would call his orginization "The League of
Darkness"?!? AAARRGH! I wanted to claw my own eyes out.

I feel so dirty watching it... mostly because i know no matter how bad it
is, i'm going to watch next week. Beware, this show is a demon set loose on
the earth to lower your standards.

Cheyenne

p.s. On the other hand Passpertue is fun and the Airships are really pretty!

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
A Mind is like a Book. I'd rather have a dirty one,
than an empty one.   - me