Re: [DL] The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne (Completely OT)

>     In defence of The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne, it was filmed in
> Montreal, including on McGill campus.  Not that this is likely to stir
> Patriotic fervour in anyone South of the 45th Parrellel.
>     And only slightly more, North of it.
>           Daniel Gwyn
>             Graduate of McGill University

How does that make it any better?

Daphné "Not quite graduated from the same institution, but I'm working on
that"
--
"I don't know about you, Scully, but I am feeling the great need to blast
the crap out of something."

Check out The Posse With No Name's website at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/