Re: [DL] The dogs of law

--- Evil Robot Shane From Another Dimension
>  Wow, hardcover, not released til April 2001, eh?
> Does this mean Law Dogs
>  shall rise again?  Should I stop trying to find the
> old version and hold
>  out for this?  I love hardback books.

YES PLEASE!!!

>  If you can get your hands
> on Selected Ambient Works
>  Volume 2 (there doesn't seem to be a Volume 1) by
> Aphex Twin, at least
>  two-thirds of the stuff on the two disks is really,
> really good for scaring
>  the daylights out of your players.

I LOVE Aphen Twin, excellent pick!  Also try and get
your hands on the remix single of "Pistolero" by Juno
Reactor.  Any song that starts with Mexican guitar
riffs, the quote "I hate robbing banks," and automatic
gunfire is a sure winner for DeadLands!!!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen