Re: [DL] The dogs of law

"Evil Robot Shane From Another Dimension" <wishkah@redbrick.dcu.ie> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 01:51:59PM -0500, Ross Coburn said:
>> Our local game store, Le Valet d'Coeur, had copies aplenty last time I
>> looked; (they're really, really big), and I'm sure you can order from them
>> if needed.
>> Phone number is (514) 499-9970
>
> Groovy - have they got an email address that can be used?  International
> calls scare me.  :>)
>
> Thanks for that...
>
> Wishkah

No problemo.  Here's the address:  I honestly don't know how often they
check it, I've never even visited their site (since we're in the same city
and all)

mute@levalet.com

The website is of course located at http://www.levalet.com

Hope this helps!  They also have some of whichever of the hardcovers
Pinnacle is currently out of print on, though of course that situation will
doubtless be remedied before long, so you might want to wait and order from
Shane.

--
Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca