Re: [DL] Introduction and question

>Anyway, my question was is the law dogs sourcebook worth the money.  I know
>it is out of print, but I can lay my hands on one if I need to.
>							Thanks
>							java

I think so, if your the gunslingin' type that likes a ton o' guns,
techniques and additional rules on how to use them. its got some nifty stuff
to customize your favorite gun, and a whole bunch o' stuff and stats on law,
the lawmen, and some notoroius criminals of the Weird West.
Its even got some new hexes for your gunfightin' huckster.
Few... Got all that (you probably knew ALL that)

IMO it is a "nessesary" book, simialr to Book o' the Dead, Smith & Robards,
and the like.  It is the Gunslingers/Lawman book. It was the 3rd book I
bought.  If your talkin' $20, or less I'd say go for it.

Just a side note I think there are 2 versions out there, one with 1st
edition rules, and one with 2nd, (anyone want to confirm/deny)

Hope that helps yah,

Loco