RE: [DL] South o' the Border

But large scale projects that fail can be lots of fun (and PC misery!) as a
campaign -- or at least campaign backdrop.  Or maybe the French don't fail
the first time... MS can build steam powered bulldozers in Deadlands.  All
the problems the real-life canal builders had (for the 1900's builders)
compounded by the Reckoners...

If you (Joel) do write anything up, please float it by the list.  It sounds
interesting.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang