[DL] Out of the loop

If anyone has tried to contact me and failed - I've been down due to an
emergency appendectomy.  Drove myself to the hospital early Friday morning,
just got home.

Good news is that, depending on my short term disability %, I may have
plenty of time to get caught up on things, like the 500 emails waiting for me.

:)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Cleaning, like seduction, should be done from the top down - starting with
the ceiling, which is ridiculous. Gravity takes care of that.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke