Re: [DL] Doomtown book - get it or not?

From: ""<Xotzil@aol.com>
>I'm not going to be a crier for AEG, because IMnsHO, they REALLY dropped
the
>ball with promoting Doomtown, but even jaded little me has to admit that
the
>final set is a pretty cool deal. Holder box with one of every card from
the
>"Do Unto Others" set and a coupon for a free
>box-of-your-choice-from-the-ones-listed.

The dropping of the ball was not completely AEG's fault, WOTC had a lot to
do with it in the transition from one to the other.  But we will not dwell
on such topics.

Ogy Joe

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.  Really, really stupid
people."  - Ogy Joe

E-mail:  OgyJoe@antisocial.com
Home ICQ #:  17845261
Laptop ICQ #:  58270124