[DL] Re:deadlands-digest.20010220

Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:43:00 -0800 (PST) From:
jburneko@yahoo.com Subject: RE: [DL] Doomtown book - get
it or not? Okay, so this had made me curious. What exactly
are the Doomtown Faction Books? Specifically, I'm
wondering if The Agency is a generic book on The Agency
(how it operates, more details on its headquarters, etc,
etc) or is it more a Doomtown Faction Book on just the
Agency's presence in Gommora? Thanks. Jesse

No no no..it's the
Persons-In-Black-Formerly-Known-As-The-Pinkertons
sourcebook with tips on interrogatin', investigatin' and a
bunch of spy toys that'd make Jim West jealous.  One of my
favroite books in recent memory...I highly recommend it.

"You see in this world there's two types of people my friend, those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig."

The Man with No Name,
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Email your boss can't read - sign up for free disinfo.net email
at http://www.disinfo.com, your gateway to the underground