Re: [DL] Few Questions

> 1. Stone - i know who he is in DL, but i want to know who he was in real
> world.

Stone didn't exist, as far as I'm aware, in the real world.  He's just a
construct of the hideous and twisted (I mean that lovingly!) mind of our
beloved Shane.

SPOILER SPACE
(learn from it)

> 2. What happened to Grimme in Hell on Earth or Weird West

Grimme was eventually taken out somehow between WW and HoE, but unless I
missed something nothing ever says exactly how.

> 3. Is Hellstromme active in Hoe - i know that he had created Ghostbombs

Hellstromme is not currently a part of the HoE plot, though he was
instrumental in creating it through the irradiated Ghost Rock bombs.  His
current whereabouts are unkown.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times