------Original Message------
From: NsideYerHead@aol.com
most of these modern forgings use liquid salt as the 'quencher' (?) in the
Forging, not sure exactly what this does for the metal, but I know old
fashioned blacksmiths used water, oil, or saltwater...
Throwing your knowledge, along with some imaginativly magical thinking, and
adding the 'spirit' factor, what do you think would be something good to
quench Ghost Steel in?

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com