RE: [DL] Ghost Steel Metallurgy 101

Part of the enchanting/mystical nature of the process enabled the blood to
last that long.

Perhaps I should have stated that not all that blood was need in a short
period of time.   At any one time the weaponsmith only needed about 2-3
litres of blood, except towards the end of the process, where he/she/it
required about 8 litres for 'quenching'.

Ashley.