Re: [DL] Weird Wailin's

>The
>  style is similar to that of Ennio Morricone's stuff for the Dollars
trilogy,
>  but a little darker or more eerie or something.  It really evokes the
>  atmosphere of Deadlands well.

I'll add a little illiteration to that discription...

    It's like listening to a Morricone score, while you lie at the botom of
a dark well. The muisc drifts down to you from that pale circle of light
above which only serves to illuminate the yards of black glistening stone
that sperate you from everyone and everything that once held you safe.
    It is painful to move, and suddenly you are sure that the skittering
sound you dismised as paranioa or an overactive mind is in fact real... and
you are not alone down here.....

clickidy tik...clickidy tik...clickidy tik...clickidy tik...

>:)

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
A Mind is like a Book. I'd rather have a dirty one,
than an empty one.   - Mr.Wright