Re: [DL] Pinkertons/ The Agency

In a message dated 3/31/2001 1:00:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_scott@ntlworld.com writes:

<< Has anyone dealt with loose-lipped/ disgruntled
 Pinkertons or the like in their game? >>
Well....... Playing a MiBD in our campaign, and one with a supervisor that
would make Zed (from the MiB movie, just in case) seem like Mary Poppins
(she's a lovely lil ole lady, but can't seem to warm up to an Agent that was
born in the South for some reason), I can tell you that I HAVE had to deal
with a "Disgruntled Former Employee".    Had to make the poor shclub look
like he had gone insane in the eyes of the only friends he had.     Felt
kinda bad about that, but that's the job.   BTW... he ended up actually
taking it personally and trying to kill me....new Hinderance fer yers
truly....

>>My other query is along the same lines - what would happen to a Pinkerton
offered a position on the Agency who refuses it for whatever reason, but
continues to deal with Event phenomena as before? Would the Agency hunt him
down or only bother with him when he gets in the way, the approach I see
them taking to most player posses.<<

Haven't dealt with this one yet.     I'd imagine that they would be sworn to
the same "Non-Disclosure Statement" that Agents are..... like it or not.
If they really are good and true men and women who had some good reason NOT
to accept, I'd say let them alone, but WATCH THEM!     When and if they step
over the line..... se the above example.

Just opinions really, but they're mine...

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"
Visit  my webpage :  <A