RE: [DL] Weird Wars (SHANE!)

Not that our time line has anything to do with the Weird West (or this Weird
Wars think, which I believe is supposed to be WWII?), but ...

The Air Force was created in 1947.  If this is supposed to be earlier than
that it would rightly be called the Army Air Corps.

Jim "picking nits is difficult when they mess with the time line on you"