[DL] PEG NEW RELEASES!

Howdy y'all!

Because we here at the Pinnacle Ranch love our fans so very much, we are
giving you the chance to order our latest batch of goodies before they even
hit stores. So here ya' go!

The long awaited return of the Great Rail Wars has finally arrived! Go to
our online store, Smith & Robards at
http://www.peginc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv? , you can order it RIGHT NOW.
Be sure to check out the awesome Specials we have for all you wonderful GRW
fans out there.

The latest chapter in the epic saga of the Weird West is here. "Rain o'
Terror", sounds horrific doesn't it? Well go NOW to our online store, Smith
& Robards at http://www.peginc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv? to find out what
all the buzz is about!

Have a great weekend!

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797